I never knew why the Unicorn had tried to escape the picture and for a long time intrigued me, and even frightened me a little....

I never knew why the Unicorn had tried to escape the picture and for a long time intrigued me, and even frightened me a little....
Hair:lock&tuft - amelie@SaNaRae
Tiara:[ bubble ] My Vintage Tiara
Eyes Makeup:Zibska~ Renie Eye Makeup*@-The Project Se7en-
Lips:Zibska ~ Reah Lips*@-The Project Se7en-
Earnings:[M.C] Jewelry - Rugaji v2 Earrings@SaNaRae
Collar:*QweenB* Chain Choker @SaNaRae
Bodysuit:Milk Tea: Joy - White@-The Project Se7en-
Tattoo:.::Nanika::. Kylie tattoo black Legs@SaNaRae
Pose:[La Baguette]  and Kazi G.sits @SaNaRae

--Decors--
1.Yokai - Carousel "Magical Unicorns" RARE@SaNaRae

Postar um comentário

My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes